Freitag, 12. Juni 2009

ruptured ligaments...

... are a pain in the ass. Damn it! Well, after about ten days with this injury it is really getting on my nerves. I hate it. I cant really walk, I cant really sit etc. On the other hand: Just another 5 weeks to go.
On the other hand, I am in the nice situation to feel pain which Achmed the dead terrorist never could feel, as he just doesnt have ligaments. So this shows once more, how important all your senses are to feel alive. Even if it is pain, sorrow or any other "bad" feeling you have. It shows you, you are alive! So now get on, don't whine if you feel pain, enjoy the cheese to it and go on! The Future is just around the corner and some pain will be gone the moment, you step around that corner. Now get back to your work, family or whatever and especially keep an eye on the iranian vote this weekend. I feel another change might be coming!
Have a nice weekend!

Keine Kommentare: