Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Well, it already seems, like everything is said about MJs death.

Everyone is really sad, and that is actually the right way to take it. Be proud of your feelings and show them to the world. On my way home I was dancing in the train and on the street, hearing his great songs on my player. It made me smile all the time. When I got home the first german national TV station showed the famous Dangerous tour stop in Bukarest again. Watching it again took me back to my teenage highlight. Seeing that show live with 60000 other people in Frankfurt, one day before his birtday in 1992. The whole stadium sang "Happy Birthday".

Thank you Michael - MJ - for the soundtrack of my teenage years. From dance contests to my first girlfriends. Everything is connected with your music. I'll always keep that in my heart. I hope you finally found your well deserved peace.

UPDATE:

Keine Kommentare: