Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Interesting week coming

OhKey, the upcoming week will be a really interesting one: First i gotta have to do a lot of stuff for my league project getting started, my best three german drivers Nils, Danny and Steven will start tomorrow evening into the new ESL Premiership while I will have a start in the upcoming EAS series. First time for some racing for me since last year. Looking really forward to it.
But then, there is the biggest thing this week: The IAA is starting with its pressdays on tuesday. I'll be there early in the morning for the BMW press conference, where I will have a look at the new freeware game with the new BMW M3 in it and will also enjoy the catering and the drinks all around the exposition. That gonna fill my petrolhead :P

Keine Kommentare: