Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007

Progress and more

OK, back to my project, which is coming along not perfect, but it's moving. First the answer to some question: Yes there will be a spanish version as soon as possible. We just want to have some things sorted out, before we put on the translation pack. The rest of the page is growing, I'm taking care of a lot of content, while the coders take care of all those needed little features. After commentable news will be finished, there'll be the hard work coming, with getting the league page including the navigation all together. That's the biggest and most important part of the whole project. But I have to say, I'm really really happy about the stuff we already did, and on what people work right now to get it going. In the end it will be a nice league system, which is able to grow even more - I hope. No, I know! Good night ;)

Keine Kommentare: