Sonntag, 22. Juli 2007

Number of the beast

That is, as we all know, 666. When I parked my car in front of our house this afternoon, the kilometer counter, which I put to sero everytime I refuel, it showed 666 kms and 700 meters...
Sounds like a hell of a drive? yeah, it kind of was. Only good thing though, is the point that I was low on fuelconsumption and got home save. But: What the fuck are a lot of the other drivers thinking? I mean a fully crowded autobahn, 2 lanes, no way to go faster than 130, and the guy behind is right in my bumper, while the guy in front is in the bumper of the car ahead, and then has to brake every minute almost fully... That lead to all in all 3 full brakings today. Scary shit, and always avoidable with some more precautious driving.
Oh, and to my dutch friends: GET RID OF THAT CARAVANS! You even suck when only standing in STAU with them...

Keine Kommentare: